Esports after school class offers gamers the opportunity to level up their skills through game-specific training, communication, and leadership skills, and healthy gaming and fitness practices to allow future esports athletes the tools they need to excel in their sport.
- Play with your friends & make new ones
- Become a better esports athlete
- Push yourself & pursue your passion
- Improved hand-eye coordination.
- Improved attention & visual acuity.
- Improved basic visual processing and executive function.
- Problem Solving & strategy skill development.
- 71% of parent report gaming having net positive effects for children.
- Boosts self-confidence and player socialization.
- 54% of gamers say gaming helps them connect with friends
Ready to have fun?