In Basic Music Theory, we will cover some easy-to-understand topics that will make learning more about music fun! You can be a beginner or an experienced musician and still grow from these topics.
- Have you ever wanted to know more about music, but you aren’t sure what instrument you want to learn just yet?
- Do you already know how to play an instrument but would like to know what all of these terms mean that musicians keep using?
- Would you just like to gain more knowledge and understanding of music?
We start from the beginning, so no prior knowledge of music is required! Every lesson is well-organized so each and every student can understand all topics and grow their musical abilities! Learn about timing, pitch, notes, keys, chords, songs, terms, and much more!
Basic Music Theory is full of practical information and very instructive! This course is easier than you think and more helpful than you know. If you have a desire to be a musician or better yourself as a musician, this course is right for you!
Each Student Needs:
- Pencil & Paper
- Computer/Device with access to Zoom
- DropBox (free app) for a link to resources uploaded after each lesson
Venue: Virtual Learning @ Home
Venue Website: https://esteamlearninglabs.com/virtual-learning/labs/
Learning At home with our Distance Learning Classes, Camps, or Workshops are an easy way to meet other children as well as get one-on-one learning opportunities with our teachers. Each week your child will meet with our guides during a live zoom conference. Students will showcase, troubleshoot, ask questions, and share what they have accomplished that week.
All Online Distance Learning Classes can be found HERE.
- Basic Music Theory | 6-week Virtual Course
September 14, 2020 - December 7, 2020
3:00 pm - 4:00 am