Describe the design theme of your game by answering the following questions.
- What are the things that interest you? What are some of your favorite stories? Characters? List as many as you can. (Ex. Dragon riders, sentient food, giant robots, competing musicians, etc.)
- In the game, what are the players? Use your list above to come up with this.
- What are the players trying to accomplish?
- (Win the dragon race, control the dining table, be the best robot dancer, beat a demon in a violin contest, etc.)
- What will the players use to accomplish this goal?
- (Fast and ferocious dragons, food armies, dance upgrades, violins which are constantly losing strings)