Our Events are full of fun and discovery. Join us at one of the may types of events we host throughout the year. Our maker Events are our capstone, we bring the following activities to the community for FREE in a hope to inspire a new connections with STEAM! Fun events include some of the following activities:
- Discover engineering while building amazing simple machines
- Challenge yourself to be the last man standing in the LEGO Battle Tops or Bots Arena!
- Get creative in our free build area and dive into over 25,000 LEGO Bricks.
- Explore the world of Movie Making as you create a mini LEGO Movie
- Create a unique art using our LEGO NXT spin art machine
- Meet and take a picture with a Tech Hero!
- Make and take home your creation at our Makerspace
We created ESTEAM Learning Labs to engage students ages 4 – 17 with opportunities to discover: entrepreneurship, science, technology, engineering, the arts, and math² – giving them the skills and the creative outlet they need to build confidence in a self directed learning environment.
We believe in letting kids learn and explore at their own pace. Our students work in teams (we do our best to place students with similar abilities together so they can challenge each other) and our instructors tailor teaching and guide each team. This allows us to spend more time explaining fundamental concepts to some students while introducing advanced concepts and challenges to others. In other words, no one gets overwhelmed, everyone gets challenged, and no one gets bored!
Our programs are designed to prioritize hands on fun, active engagement, and an integrated, multi-disciplinary approach to problem solving.
ESTEAM Learning Labs is an inclusive learning environment and welcomes children with special cognitive / physical abilities or on the spectrum. We will meet with parents to discuss a learning plan and provide the best possible learning experience for every child.